Chili Spice Blend
Write a review
- 1 Whole Anaheim Chile
- 1 Whole New Mexico Chile
- 2 Tbsp. Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Ground Cumin
- 1/2 Tbsp. Ground Coriander
- Grind Chiles in Spice grinder or in Mortar and Pestle.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- I also add Sea Salt to each dish, so I do not add it into my blends. I included Black Pepper with this one because of the amount needed. I tend to add more fresh as well.
- Store extra in a tightly sealed jar in a cool dark place.
- You can alternate other Chiles with this, just be mindful of heat (Scoville Units).
- See the Southwestern Chile Recipe for more details.
Living Lyme http://www.livinglyme.com/