Simple Steak Rub
Simple and delicious steak rub!
Write a review
- 2 Parts Course Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Part Sea Salt
- 1 Part Mustard Seed, ground
- 1 Part Fennel Seed, ground
- Grind in spice grinder or in mortar and pestle to desired consistency.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Rub on both sides of steak before cooking.
- I also add Fresh Ground Black Pepper and Sea Salt to each dish, so I do not usually add it into my blends. This one, I only make enough for what I need at that time, so it is always fresh.
- You can use any variation of spices with this. Get creative.
- You can also mix rub in a little bit of olive oil before rubbing on steak and let it sit for 2 hours. This allows the steak soak up the flavors more.
Living Lyme http://www.livinglyme.com/