Barbeque Spice Blend
A simple barbeque spice blend to use for sauces and rubs.
Write a review
- 1 Part Ancho Chili Powder
- 1 Part Chipotle Chili Powder
- 1/2 Part Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Part Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Parts Garlic Powder
- 2 Parts Onion Powder
- 1 Part Dry Mustard
- Grind in spice grinder or in mortar and pestle to desired consistency.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Store extra in a tightly sealed jar in a cool dark place.
- You can use any variation of spices with this. Get creative.
- I also add Fresh Ground Black Pepper and Sea Salt to each dish, so I do not add it into my blends.
- You can use Dried Whole Chiles and grind them in a spice grinder or buy the powder.
Living Lyme http://www.livinglyme.com/