Simple and delicious comfort food.
Write a review
- Vegetables of Choice, chopped
- Onion, chopped
- Garlic, (either whole or minced)
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Sea Salt
- Other spices
- Toss vegetables in a bowl with a small amount of olive oil (or other oil), onion, garlic and spices. Put in a baking dish.
- Bake at 350 until tender and lightly browned.
- Try all root vegetables, like carrots, turnips, and beets (just don't eat them too often).
- Try broccoli, cauliflower, or mix summer squashes. Get creative.
- You can also opt to put the vegetables in tin foil, seal tightly, and cook in oven that way for a more steamed vegetable.
- Add whatever spices you want.
- Thyme is always good.
Living Lyme http://www.livinglyme.com/