Puréed Sweet Potato
Use this in place of mashed potatoes. Great for the holidays, too!
Write a review
- 4 Sweet Potatoes, chopped into large pieces (leave skins on!)
- Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- Butter or Ghee (optional)
- Fresh Ground Nutmeg
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Sea Salt
- Boil in a Medium Saucepan until tender.
- Strain and put in a Food Processor.
- Add butter and small amount of Coconut Milk.
- Puree until desired consistency.
- Season to taste.
- This one I tend to keep simple, because the sweet potato already has such great flavor. Sometimes I use nutmeg, sometimes I don't. But I tend not to stray too much from it. Keep it simple.
Living Lyme http://www.livinglyme.com/