Quick and easy way to get your daily greens.
Write a review
- 1 bunch of Leafy Greens (Spinach, Kale, Swiss Chard, Collard Greens, etc…)
- 1-2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- Oil or Butter/Ghee
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Sea Salt
- Clean greens well (see tips and tricks for Spinach).
- Cut or tear into medium sized pieces.
- With greens that have thick stems down the middle, fold leaf in half and cut along edge of stem to remove it easily.
- Sauté garlic in a large skillet or wok.
- Add greens and sauté until wilted.
- Season to taste.
- Serve hot.
- Get creative with spices for this.
- You can use onions with or instead of garlic.
- You can add any herb or spice you like.
- You could also add artichoke hearts, sliced or ground nuts, sundried tomatoes, whatever suits you.
Living Lyme http://www.livinglyme.com/