This is versatile side or sauce.
Write a review
- 3 Fresh Fennel Bulbs
- Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- Butter or Ghee (optional)
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Sea Salt
- Cut off stalks of Fennel and chop bulbs into large chunks.
- Boil in a Medium Saucepan until tender.
- Strain and put Fennel in a Food Processor.
- Add butter and small amount of Coconut Milk.
- Puree until desired consistency.
- Season to taste.
- Serve as a side or pour over dish as a sauce.
- You can use this as a side dish, or as a garnish or sauce, adjust quantities accordingly.
- For a thick, potato-like side, use less Coconut Milk. For a thinner sauce, use more coconut milk.
- You can add almost any spice you would like to this. Try a little Nutmeg or fresh Thyme.
- If you want to add onions or garlic to this, just sauté in a pan until tender or caramelized and add to Food Processor when ready.
- Fennel is known to have antifungal properties that help fight Candida.
Living Lyme http://www.livinglyme.com/