This is an easy and healthy alternative to chips for that salty crunchy craving.
Write a review
- 1 bunch of fresh Green Kale
- Olive Oil
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Sea Salt
- Wash Kale and shake off excess water.
- Cut or tear into "chip" size pieces.
- Toss in a mixing bowl with a little Olive oil and Salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread in one even layer on baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until lightly brown on edges and crispy.
- Let cool and enjoy!
- Best if eaten fresh. Does not store well.
- You can use any herb or spice blend you want with this.
- Try adding some Red Chile Flakes or cayenne pepper for a little heat.
- You could add sesame or pumpkin seeds.
- Mix with ground almonds.
- Get creative!
Living Lyme http://www.livinglyme.com/