This is a great substitute for mashed potatoes.
Write a review
- 1 Head of Cauliflower, chopped into large pieces
- Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- Butter or Ghee (optional)
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Sea Salt
- Steam Cauliflower until tender.
- Put it in a Food Processor.
- Add butter and small amount of Coconut Milk.
- Puree until desired consistency.
- Season to taste.
- This one you can get really creative with and make a wide variety.
- You can add almost any spice you would like to this.
- Try a little Nutmeg or fresh Thyme.
- You can also add things like reconstituted sun dried tomatoes, or even nuts like almonds or pecans.
- If you want to add onions or garlic to this, just sauté in a pan until tender or caramelized and add to Food Processor when ready.
Living Lyme http://www.livinglyme.com/