I grill veggies, especially squash all summer long.
Write a review
- Vegetables of Choice, chopped or sliced thin.
- Onion, chopped
- Garlic, (either whole or minced)
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Sea Salt
- Other spices
- Toss all ingredients in a bowl with a small amount of olive oil (or other oil).
- Put on grill, turning once until tender and lightly browned.
- You can also opt to put the vegetables in tin foil, seal tightly, and cook on grill that way for a more steamed vegetable. You could even add a cedar chip to it for flavor!
- Try all root vegetables, like carrots, turnips, and beets (just don't eat them too often).
- Try broccoli, cauliflower, or mix summer squashes. Get creative.
- Add whatever spices you want. Thyme is always good.
Living Lyme http://www.livinglyme.com/