Orange Rosemary Olive Dressing
Write a review
- Orange (finely chopped zest and juice)
- Olive Oil
- Chopped Green Olives (not in vinegar)
- Shallot, minced
- Fresh Rosemary (leaves only)
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Sea Salt
- Whisk all ingredients together
- Spoon over salad or use as a marinade.
- You can use any spices you want. Try Sage, Oregano, or Thyme.
- You can use Coconut Vinegar and Unbuffered Vitamin C Crystals in place of the Orange
- You could also use Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar which has antifungal properties.
- Try heating this on the stove and add a thickening agent (like agar agar) to turn it into a sauce.
Living Lyme http://www.livinglyme.com/