Orange Hazelnut Dressing
A nice twist on the everyday dressing.
Write a review
- Orange (finely chopped zest and juice)
- Hazelnut Oil
- Chopped Hazelnuts
- Shallot, minced
- Fresh Basil
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Sea Salt
- Whisk all ingredients together
- Spoon over salad or use as a marinade.
- You can use any spices or nuts you want. Try Walnuts or Pecans. Try Macadamia Oil.
- You can use Coconut Vinegar and Unbuffered Vitamin C Crystals in place of the Orange
- You could also use Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar which has antifungal properties.
- Try heating this on the stove and add a thickening agent (like agar agar) to turn it into a sauce.
Living Lyme http://www.livinglyme.com/