Just a simple vinaigrette using italian spices.
Write a review
- Oil (Olive or Macadamia)
- Coconut Vinegar
- Herbs & Spices of choice
- Whisk all ingredients together
- Spoon over salad or use as a marinade.
- You can use any spices you want. Try Italian Spice blend, Fresh Black Pepper, Red Chile Flakes, or pick one herb like thyme or oregano.
- You can also use lemon juice and Unbuffered Vitamin C Crystals in place of the Coconut Vinegar
- You could also use Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar which has antifungal properties.
- You can also heat this on the stove and add a thickening agent (like agar agar) to turn it into a sauce.
Living Lyme http://www.livinglyme.com/