Simple easy recipe that can be used for several meals.
Write a review
- 6 Organic Eggs (or more depending on how many you want to make. Figure 1.5 eggs per serving)
- Vegetables of your choice (try onion, bell pepper, asparagus, etc.)
- Cheese (optional)
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Sea Salt
- Other Seasonings if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl and add seasonings.
- Place vegetables in a cupcake pan (lined with cupcake wrappers).
- Pour egg mixture over vegetables until wrapper is almost full.
- Place in oven and allow to cook until egg is cooked through.
- If the egg mixture jiggles, it's not done yet. You can use a toothpick to test it. If it comes out clean, it is done.
- Allow to cool and serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers and take them as to go breakfasts for several days!
- Use your leftover veggies for this!
- You can use any combination of spices, veggies, whatever in this!
- You can also add bacon, ham, or any meat you desire.
Living Lyme http://www.livinglyme.com/