Hard Boiled Egg & Fruit
Breakfast with a natural carry case.
Write a review
- 1 Egg
- 1 Serving of the fruit of your choice
- (I prefer Blueberries, Strawberries; a grapefruit or a green apple on occasion.)
- Boil egg in water for 12 minutes (hard-boiled).
- Take out of water and cool in cold water.
- Peel and eat egg with fruit! It's that easy!
- You can use any fruit with this.
- You could also eat veggies with it instead.
- You could add nuts to this or in place of the egg as well.
- This is great for taking to work or on the road because it comes in its own package!
Living Lyme http://www.livinglyme.com/