Simple, delicious, and good for you!
Write a review
- Pecans (or your choice and combination of nuts)
- Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- Liquid Stevia or Coconut Crystals to taste
- Place nuts in Food Processor and puree until very fine.
- Gradually add Coconut Milk in and puree until you reach the desired consistency.
- Add Cinnamon to taste.
- Top with berries if you like, and serve.
- I have seen some recipes for this that use half of a banana to add a creaminess to it. I tend not to use this because it is so high carb. Limit it at any rate.
- I recommend using sprouted nuts.
- You can use any nut or combination you want with this.
Living Lyme http://www.livinglyme.com/