Berries, Nuts, & Yogurt
Simple healthy breakfast. Yummilicious!
Write a review
- Unsweetened Plain Yogurt (Organic)
- Vanilla Crème Liquid Stevia
- Clean and prep berries.
- Toss berries and nuts in a bowl.
- Mix 1-3 drops of Vanilla Crème Liquid Stevia into yogurt.
- Pour over berries and nuts and mix.
- You can use any fruit or nuts with this. I try to stick with berries.
- I also recommend sprouted nuts.
- This is great for taking to work or on the road. Just keep yogurt separate from fruit until you are ready to eat.
- You can also serve this as a side dish, a dessert, or a snack.
Living Lyme http://www.livinglyme.com/