Simple fresh salsa.
Write a review
- 4 Medium Tomatoes, chopped
- 1 Vidalia Onion (can use red onion, green onion, or shallots instead)
- 1 Clove of Garlic, minced
- 1/4-1/2 Cup Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- 1-2 Jalapenos, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 Lime (finely chopped zest and juice)
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- 1 Tsp. Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Gently mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Chill and serve.
- Rather than eat this with chips, you can use it as a sauce for any Mexican dish. Goes well with chicken, steak, pork, or even for a taco salad. You could always use endive leaves in place of chips as well.
Living Lyme http://www.livinglyme.com/