A fresh, green, delicious salsa or sauce!
Write a review
- 12 Medium Tomatillos (remove husks and wash)
- 1/4 Cup fresh Cilantro, chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 2-4 Fresh Jalapenos, seeded
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Lime (finely chopped zest and juice)
- 1/2 Tsp. Salt
- Put all ingredients in a Food Processor.
- Purée to desired consistency.
- Adjust spices to taste.
- Rather than eat this with chips, you can use it as a sauce for any Mexican dish. Goes well with chicken, steak, pork, or even for a taco salad. You could always use endive leaves in place of chips as well.
Living Lyme http://www.livinglyme.com/