Very fresh tasting guacamole with texture and spunk
Write a review
- 2 Avocados
- 1-2 Cloves of Garlic
- 1-2 Jalapenos, seeded and chopped
- 1 Lime (finely chopped zest and juice)
- 1/8- 1/4 Cup Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- Salt to taste
- See Tips and Tricks for how to cut an avocado.
- One avocado can be put into a bowl with all other ingredients and mashed with a fork to desired consistency.
- Add 2nd Avocado (cut into small chunks) and fold into avocado mixture leaving some chunks. Chill and serve.
- Rather than eat this with chips, you can use it as a sauce for any Mexican dish. Goes well with chicken, steak, pork, or even for a taco salad. You could always use endive leaves in place of chips as well.
Living Lyme http://www.livinglyme.com/