7 Layer Salad
This is great for a barbeque or dinner party. Think/Write out your layers ahead of time.
Write a review
- Pick 7 of your favorite Salad Ingredients
- Pick your favorite dressing
- Use a clear bowl (for presentation).
- Prep just as you would any other salad.
- Instead of mixing or tossing the ingredients, layer each type of veggie so it creates visible layers in the bowl.
- Make it visually appealing with color and texture.
- Serve as is with dressing on the side.
Example (listed top layer to bottom)
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Green Onion
- Red Bell Pepper
- Romaine Lettuce
- The options are limitless here.
- You don't even have to stick to 7. You could make it 5 or 9, do whatever you want!
- Have fun!
Living Lyme http://www.livinglyme.com/