This is one of my all-time favorites. Everything I love all together.
Write a review
- Spinach, washed, and broken into bite sized pieces (see tips & tricks)
- Roasted Red Bell Pepper, chopped (see recipe)
- Heirloom Tomato, chopped
- Caramelized Shallot, cooled
- See the tips & Tricks for how to wash Spinach easily.
- See the Misc. Recipes section for the Roasted Bell Pepper and Caramelized onion.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and toss.
- Put in serving bowls or on a plate
- Pour your desired dressing.
- You can add any veggies or nuts to this. Change it up, do what you like.
- I used to love a Miso dressing on Spinach salads, but I've given up fermented foods. Instead I use a Mustard dressing or an Orange Hazelnut dressing (see Recipes).
Living Lyme http://www.livinglyme.com/