Soothing Foot Bath
Great for tired tootsies!
Write a review
- 2 Parts Epsom Salts
- 1 Part Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1 Part Dead Sea Salt
- 1/16-1/8 Part Dendritic Sea Salt (optional)
- 7-9 drops of Rosemary Peppermint Essential Oil Blend (see Recipe)
- Mix all salts together.
- You can either separate into containers and add essential oil to each "bath serving" or you can wait and add the essential oils directly in the water. I usually do the latter.
- Use 1/4 Cup per bath
- You can use any essential oil blend you like.
- You can use the Lemon Lavender blend for a Detox foot bath.
- If you don't have Rosemary or Mint Essential oils, try using fresh herbs instead. Break with your hands to release oils, let it sit in hot water for 5 minutes, and then soak. Or you could do both!
Living Lyme http://www.livinglyme.com/