Scallops are simple, quick, easy, and delicious!
Write a review
- 12 large Scallops (out of shell)
- Oil or Butter/Ghee
- Seasonings (optional)
- Heat oil or butter in skillet on medium-high heat.
- Sauté garlic slightly.
- Add Scallops into pan and cook until one side is browned or Caramelized (see Miscellaneous). Flip over once and cook until it is opaque all the way through and browned on both sides.
- Do not overcook or it will get rubbery!
- If you use seasonings, add in with garlic.
- Partially cook pieces of bacon (make sure they are still tender and pliable)
- Wrap them around the scallops, using a toothpick to hold them together.
- Place on baking sheet and flip over once.
- Cook until scallops are opaque all the way through.
- Remove toothpicks before serving!
- Serve over a big salad, zucchini noodles, or however you would like!
- You can use any seasonings you would like with this. The scallops will take on the flavor. Less is more as they are a delicate flavor. I prefer nothing more than garlic. If I want some heat, I'll toss in some Red Chile Flakes with the garlic.
Living Lyme http://www.livinglyme.com/