Refreshing Lime Mint Mojito
This is a great non-alcoholic drink for those summer Barbeques.
Write a review
- 10 Mint leaves
- 1/2 Lime (with skin and pulp)
- 1 Cup Ice Cubes
- 3/4 Cup Club Soda or Unsweetened Sparkling Water
- Liquid Stevia Clear to taste
- Put Lime and Mint in a Drink Shaker (or a glass with a lid).
- Use a Muddle to squish all the juices and oils out of them.
- Then add ice cubes and Club Soda.
- Add a couple drops of Stevia.
- Put lid on shaker and shake until blended.
- Add more Stevia to taste.
- Serve cold with a slice of lime or mint leaf.
- Traditionally, this is made with simple sugar and Rum. This is the non-alcoholic but just as refreshing version!
Living Lyme http://www.livinglyme.com/