Write a review
- 7 Drops Orange Essential Oil
- 5 Drops Lavender Essential Oil
- You can use directly in bath or aromatherapy diffusor.
- You could also combine larger portions and store in a dark colored bottle in a cool dark place.
- If you want to use this for bath and body products, see the Dilution Methods.
- Always research possible toxicity in any Essential Oils you use. They are highly concentrated chemical compounds. A thorough understanding is required before attempting to use these. You can always go to see a certified Aromatherapist and have them dilute and mix the oils for you.
- Orange Essential Oil (and other citrus) can cause photo-toxicity. Do not use on the body and then go out into the sun.
- Do not use Lavender 40/42. This tends to be a synthetic "brand'.
Living Lyme http://www.livinglyme.com/