A nice variation with a lot of flavor.
Write a review
- 4-8 Lamb Chops, cut into pairs (two chops each piece)
- Olive Oil
- Seasonings & Herbs
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Sea Salt
- Rub Oil and Seasonings into meat and let sit for at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees with Cast Iron Skillet in it.
- Place lamb chops on one side in skillet and bake, turning over once.
- Cooking times will vary depending on thickness and temperature desired (see Tips and Tricks). Allow to cook until each side is nicely caramelized and browned.
- Do not over cook.
- Serve with Cauliflower or Fennel Puree and leafy greens (see Recipes).
- You could also cook these on the grill.
- Get creative with spices!
- Use the Fines Herbs Spice Blend (see Recipe).
- Try garlic, rosemary, thyme, oregano, savory, fennel or mustard.
- Have fun with it!
Living Lyme http://www.livinglyme.com/