Grilling is a fun and flavorful way to cook all sorts of meats.
Write a review
- Your choice of Steak ( I personally like Rib Eye for flavor, or Strip Steak for less fat)
- Your choice of steak rub (see the seasonings recipes)
- Olive Oil (optional)
- Rub spices into meat (you can use a little bit of olive oil if you wish).
- Allow to sit for at least 30 minutes up to 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Place steak on preheated grill. If you have a searing burner, sear on both sides for 2 minutes each.
- Flip steak over once halfway through cooking.
- Cooking times vary depending on thickness of cut, temperature desired, and the grill.
- See Miscellaneous Recipes for how to know when it is done by touch.
- Do the same with Veal, Pork, Chicken, etc...
- You can also cook this in a Cast Iron Skillet in the oven. Throw in some onions or bell peppers to cook with it!
Living Lyme http://www.livinglyme.com/