This is such a simple and flavorful way to cook fish.
Write a review
- Fish Filet of Choice (Try Sea Bass, Salmon, Swordfish, Tuna, etc.)
- Onion, chopped
- Garlic, (either whole or minced)
- Butter/Ghee (or oil)
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Sea Salt
- Other spices
- Put all ingredients in tin foil, seal tightly, and cook on the grill until fish is thoroughly cooked.
- You could even add a cedar chip to it for flavor!
If cooking it indoors
- Use parchment paper instead of foil and bake in the oven at 350 degrees until fish is cooked through.
- You could include vegetables with the fish if you like.
- Add whatever spices you want. Thyme is always good. Fresh lemon zest, sage, whatever you like.
- Top with fresh Fennel puree, Mango Salsa (See Recipes).
Living Lyme http://www.livinglyme.com/