Detox Bath Salts
Great for detox foot baths!
Write a review
- 2 Parts Epsom Salts
- 1 Part Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1 Part Dead Sea Salt
- 1/16-1/8 Part Dendritic Sea Salt (optional)
- 7-9 drops of Lemon Lavender Essential Oil Blend (see Recipe)
- Mix all salts together.
- You can either separate into containers and add essential oil to each "bath serving" or you can wait and add the essential oils directly in the water. I usually do the latter.
- Use 1/4 Cup per bath
- You can use any essential oil blend you like.
- You can use the same salts for a detox foot bath (see instructions for Soothing Foot Bath)
- I like the Lemon Lavender for detox. It draws out the toxins along with the salts, the lemon stimulates liver detox enzymes. The Lavender is antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal. It is often used to heal wounds of the skin, particularly burns. It also helps to relieve stress and induce relaxation and sleep.
Living Lyme http://www.livinglyme.com/